Wednesday 11 August 2021

Interesting information about Japan!

Kia Ora bloggers! Last week my class was learning about Japan because the 2020 olympics were held in Tokyo which is the most populated city in the world which is also in Japan!

During this task we had to enter facts, images and information about Japan.


I enjoyed this task because I got to learn more about Japan. I didn't know much about Japan but now I know a lot about the fascinating country.


What is something significant about your county? Let me know in the comments!


I found all the riveting facts and information on a site called Kiddle which is a kidsafe search engine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.