Thursday 18 November 2021

My Parihaka Peace Feather

 In early November It was the parihaka day. Because it was a special day we decided to create a feather or a news report about what happened on the parihaka day. I made the feather. For this task I had to write 4+ words onto the feather. It was very simple. I enjoyed thinking of all the words relating to peace. But I also found thinking of the words a bit difficult. Do you know what happened on the parihaka day? If you do please let me know in the comments.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zoe,

    I enjoyed reading all of the words that you used to describe the people of Parihaka. I have only recently learned about this Aotearoa history and think it is something we can all learn from. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.