Wednesday 17 November 2021

What is Service?

 Kia Ora! Do you ever wonder what service is or how to show it? Well you are in luck! Last week my class created a poster about service. We did this as this school term our religious education focus is service.

For this awesome task we chose a poster from the templates or we chose a background and started from scratch. Then we added facts about how to show service.

I enjoyed animating the blue and orange people.

And I found formatting the words so they fit neatly onto the page difficult.

Do you know how to show acts of service? If you do please tell me in the comments!

Or make your own Canva service poster.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zoe,

    What an eye catching poster that you have made Zoe. I really enjoyed seeing the animations you used and it made me want to read your poster more. Fantastic reflective quality blog post too! Tino Pai! Keep up the great mahi.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.