Thursday 19 August 2021

The Language Of Bees And Other Insects Summary.

Kia Ora Bloggers!

This week my reading group (The Ruby Rhinos) did a summarizing activity about how bees and other insects communicate. We summarized the text because we did a science experiment about how bees vibrate to collect the pollen from flowers.

I think my learning went amazing because I got to learn a lot about how insects communicate and I also got to more about bees and ants.

I think that just getting the task done on time was challenging because we only started summarizing the text on wednesday.

What is a fact you know about bees or other insects?

We read a book on a site called Epic. Epic is a free reading site for kids with educational books and comic books! 

 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Zoe,

    I can see from your digital learning object that you understood the text well Zoe. Ka pai. I like that you wrote what you were learning and added different colours to your digital learning object. It makes it stand out. We both learnt a lot about insects. I didn't know that they communicated using pheromones.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.