Thursday 19 August 2021

Busy Minds Puzzle!

 

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Today I did not learn that much. But I did learn that sea lions are very cute!

We did this puzzle to give our minds a break to relax.

For this task we had to do a puzzle about two sea lions lying down in the snow.


I enjoyed this task because it was relaxing and it kept me busy for 3-4 minutes.

The only challenging thing about this puzzle was when I tried to beat my time.

What is your favourite Antarctic animal?

JigsawPlanet.com



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Zoe,
    I love doing jigsaw puzzles too, to give my brain a break.
    Your furry seals are very cute, have you ever tried a wasgij? They are my favourite type of puzzle.

    Hmm I had to think about what my favourite antarctic animal was, and I think it's the orca whale, which actually the orca whale isn't actually a whale but the largest dolphin in this species.

    Good to see you blogging through lockdown, look forward to seeing more of your work online.

    Mā te wā
    Miss Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Zoe,

    I think I need to give these jigsaws a go as all the animals they have are so cute. What was your end time to complete this puzzle? My favourite animal is probably the seal cubs or polar bears because they look like Mila.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.