Friday 18 June 2021

Our Past, Our Present, Our Future.

We learnt about our past, present and future because it is good to learn about our past and how much has changed throughout the years.

This a slideshow with pictures showing the past and the present.

My learning went really well because it was very exciting to be able to see the huge difference between now and then.

The class didn't have to find information, we just had to figure out what was what and we had to find the images on the safe search which is on of all the slides you create.

  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zoe,
    I am Olivia from St Mary’s School.
    I really like how you showed the shoes because they look very different from what we have now. When we went to the museum I didn't see any shoes or clothes.
    I learnt that a clock used to look like a big safe door.
    Maybe you could change the computers to a laptop because I think a typewriter is too old.
    What’s your favourite thing from your slide.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Zoe I am Seddon from St Mary’s School.
    I really like the 2nd slide with phones because I personally like phones.
    I learnt that you had to use safe search.
    Maybe you could change the computer slide cause they are both old!
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Seddon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.