Thursday 3 June 2021

Do You Know What A Covenant Is?

This week we were learning about what a covenant is in groups of 3-4. For example we learnt that a covenant is more a sacred deal with God and an agreement is not sacred.

I enjoyed learning about different Covenants with God because I got to learn some more things about Jesus and God that I did not know.

I found it challenging to find facts and information because there was only one video to learn off.

My digital learning object shows that I am able to use different colours, fonts and use templates.

Next time I will use a different template because yellow and blue over and over again is a bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.