Monday 12 April 2021

A Giant Hot Cross Bun!

 This week my class was learning about easter and the meanings behind hot cross buns and easter eggs I enjoyed making a hot cross bun because after It was made we got to eat it. It was delicious.

Click this link for the recipe.

Every one in my class got a part in making the giant hot cross bun whether it was putting the ingredients in it, kneading it or putting the cross on the top.
I put the first ingredient in which was 1 teaspoon of surebake yeast.

Did you know that the shape of hot cross buns are to symbolize the rock that was rolled in front of the tomb
and hollow easter eggs symbolize the empty tomb.

I hope you enjoy this collage.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zoe,
    what beautiful blog post about
    A giant hot cross bun. I love
    the background and images.
    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.