Thursday 2 July 2020

Matariki breakfast

This morning I came to school with my meduim sized container full of delicious oranges and a little plastic container full of tasty biscuits as soon as we could we devoured the junk food soon there was only a few yum stuff left. We were full but when Miss Hickling started cleaning up me and Johnny ran to the oragnes and started to eat them soon there was one left I reached my and out and grabbed the last one Johnny sighed and walked away. I grabbed the lid from under my container and secured it on top of the container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.