Saturday 25 April 2020

Prayer table

Today for work we had to sing the national anthem and make a prayer table but I dident want to sing so I asked my teacher if I could just do a prayer table and she said yes. I got my bedside table and then I asked my mum for a scarf then I went out side and i found two pinecones the my mum printed out some poppies that you could make so we made the poppies then we stood them up on the pinecones then my mum brought in a candle then she lit it and then we took a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.